At The Formal Fork, we pride ourselves in our excellent food and friendly service. We have a strong background in the food service industry, with a combined 30+ years of experience. Our two exceptional chefs offer multiple menus; from traditional fare to modern gourmet and everything in between. Our primary facility is The American Hellenic Cultural Center, a beautifully renovated venue that can support small business meetings and grand receptions alike. Our expert event coordinators and professional wait staff will make your event one to remember.
The Team –
The Formal Fork was founded in 2016 by the Mamouzellos family. Here’s a little about us:
- Antonios, chef, is the patriarch of the family. He offers up an esteemed culinary foundation that is unrivaled and respected throughout multiple communities.
- John, chef, has taken that foundation and elaborated on it to give it a modern flare. He continues to push boundaries and break away from tradition while offering a flavor profile second to none.
- Will, event coordinator, stays true even under the most stringent circumstances. He exceeds at coordination and collaboration.
- Mike, event coordinator, has an attention for detail. Perfection and persistence until your every need is fulfilled.
- Angie, baker, can create any cake you can dream up. From edible sugar flowers to airbrushed art she has all angles covered.